In this tutorial, I will show you way to build React.js Drag and Drop File Upload example with Rest API. The React App uses react-dropzone, Axios and Multipart File for making HTTP requests, Bootstrap for progress bar. You also have a display list of files’ information (with download url).
– React Image Upload with Preview example
– React Dropzone example: Multiple Files upload with Progress Bar
– React CRUD example to consume Web API
– React JWT Authentication (without Redux) example
– React + Redux: JWT Authentication example
Using Hooks: Drag and Drop File Upload with React Hooks example