A CSV (comma-separated values) file is a plain text file that contains data which format is described in RFC4180. Each row has a number of fields, separated by commas. Each line should contain the same number of fields throughout the file. In this tutorial, I will show you how to upload, read CSV file data and store into MySQL Database using Spring Boot & Apache Commons CSV.
– Spring Boot Multipart File upload example
– How to upload multiple files in Java Spring Boot
– Spring Boot Download CSV file from Database example
– Documentation: Spring Boot Swagger 3 example
– Caching: Spring Boot Redis Cache example
Excel file instead:
Spring Boot: Upload/Import Excel file data into MySQL Database