A CSV (comma-separated values) file is a plain text file that contains data which format is described in RFC4180. Each row has a number of fields, separated by commas. Each line should contain the same number of fields throughout the file. In this tutorial, I will show you how to build Spring Boot download CSV file Rest API example that exports data from MySQL Database table using & Apache Commons CSV.
– Spring Boot: Upload & Read CSV file into MySQL Database | Multipart File
– Spring Boot Multipart File upload example
– How to upload multiple files in Java Spring Boot
Excel file instead: Spring Boot: Download Excel file example
– Deploy Spring Boot App on AWS – Elastic Beanstalk
– Docker Compose: Spring Boot and MySQL example