AWS (Amazon Web Services) is one of the most widely used cloud computing platforms which provides a whole range of managed cloud services. In this tutorial, I will show you step by step to deploy Spring Boot Application with MySQL on AWS EC2 Instance using Elastic Beanstalk (for free).
– Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA: Rest API example
– Spring Boot JdbcTemplate with MySQL: Rest API example
– Spring Boot Token based Authentication with Spring Security & JWT
– Documentation: Spring Boot + Swagger 3 example (with OpenAPI 3)
– Dockerize with Docker Compose: Spring Boot and MySQL example