In this Dart/Flutter JSON encode tutorial, I will show you ways to convert Object, Nested Object, List, List of JSON objects into JSON string. Finally, you can convert a complex Nested Object (that contains some fields and a List of objects field) into JSON string.
– Dart/Flutter – Convert/Parse JSON string, array into Object, List
– Dart/Flutter – Sort list of Objects
– Dart/Flutter Constructors tutorial with examples
– Dart/Flutter String Methods & Operators tutorial with examples
– Dart/Flutter Future Tutorial with Examples
– Dart/Flutter List Tutorial with Examples
– Dart/Flutter Map Tutorial with Examples