GraphQL is a query language that offers an alternative model to developing APIs (REST, SOAP or gRPC) with detailed description.
In this tutorial, we’re gonna build a Spring Boot GraphQL example with H2 database that will expose CRUD APIs to create, read, update and delete objects with the help of
graphql-spring-boot-starter and Spring Data JPA.
– Spring Boot + GraphQL + MySQL example
– Spring Boot + GraphQL + PostgreSQL example
– Spring Boot + GraphQL + MongoDB example
– Spring Boot 3 Rest API example: CRUD Application
– Spring Boot Security: Login and Registration example with JWT
– Spring Boot Thymeleaf CRUD example
– Documentation: Spring Boot Swagger 3 example
– Unit Test: @DataJpaTest example for Spring Data Repository
– Caching: Spring Boot Redis Cache example