In this tutorial, I will show you how to convert String to Int, Long, Float, Double in Kotlin/Android.
Converting String into Number is necessary for almost language. Dart is no exception. In this tutorial, we’re gonna look at ways to parse a String into a number (
tryParse() method. You also know how to catch Exception for invalid input string, or convert a Hex string to int in Dart/Flutter.
– Dart/Flutter – Convert/Parse JSON string, array into Object, List
– Dart/Flutter Constructors tutorial with examples
– Dart/Flutter String Methods & Operators tutorial with examples
– Dart/Flutter Future Tutorial with Examples
– Dart/Flutter List Tutorial with Examples
– Dart/Flutter Map Tutorial with Examples