Sequelize is a promise-based Node.js ORM that supports the dialects for Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server… Using an ORM can simplify database interactions, improve code maintainability, and speed up development by providing an object-oriented approach to working with relational databases. In this tutorial, I will show you step by step to implement CRUD operations using Typescript ORM with Postgres example.
You should install Postgres in your machine first.
Working with following front-end:
– Angular 8 / Angular 10 / Angular 11 / Angular 12 / Angular 13 / Angular 14 / Angular 15 / Angular 16
– Vue 2 Typescript / Vue 3 Typescript
– React Typescript Component / React Typescript Hooks
– Express Typescript example
– Security: Node.js JWT Authentication with PostgreSQL example