GraphQL is a query language that offers an alternative model to developing APIs (REST, SOAP or gRPC) with detailed description.
In this tutorial, we’re gonna build a Spring Boot GraphQL example with PostgreSQL database that will expose CRUD APIs to create, read, update and delete objects with the help of
graphql-spring-boot-starter and Spring Data JPA.
– Spring Boot + PostgreSQL example: CRUD Rest API
– Spring Boot, Spring Security, PostgreSQL: JWT Authentication example
– Spring Boot Thymeleaf CRUD example
– Documentation: Spring Boot Swagger 3 example
– Unit Test: @DataJpaTest example for Spring Data Repository
– Caching: Spring Boot Redis Cache example
– Dockerize: Docker Compose: Spring Boot and Postgres example