In this tutorial, I will show you how to convert String to Int, Long, Float, Double in Kotlin/Android.
Converting String into Number is necessary for almost language. Dart is no exception. In this tutorial, we’re gonna look at ways to parse a String into a number (
tryParse() method. You also know how to catch Exception for invalid input string, or convert a Hex string to int in Dart/Flutter.
– Dart/Flutter – Convert/Parse JSON string, array into Object, List
– Dart/Flutter Constructors tutorial with examples
– Dart/Flutter String Methods & Operators tutorial with examples
– Dart/Flutter Future Tutorial with Examples
– Dart/Flutter List Tutorial with Examples
– Dart/Flutter Map Tutorial with Examples
A Dart string is a sequence of UTF-16 (16-bit Unicode Transformation Format) code units. It makes Dart more powerful to build our mobile and web applications in any language. In this tutorial, we’re gonna look at many Dart String Functions & Operators that are helpful. You will know:
- Ways to create some kind of Strings in Dart/Flutter
- Methods get data from a String in Dart/Flutter
- Basic methods to validate data inside a String in Dart/Flutter
- How to transfrom, split, join, trim Strings in Dart/Flutter
- Some kind of methods to replace substring in a String in Dart/Flutter