In this tutorial, I will show you way to convert XML to JSON & vice versa: convert JSON to XML. You also know how to read XML/JSON file and convert data into JSON/XML file.
In this Spring Boot tutorial, I will show you a Restful Web service example in that Spring REST Controller can receive/consume XML Request Body and return XML Response instead of JSON. We also use Spring Data JPA to interact with database (MySQL/PostgreSQL).
– Documentation: Spring Boot + Swagger 3 example (with OpenAPI 3)
– Caching: Spring Boot Redis Cache example
– Spring Boot Thymeleaf CRUD example
– Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA – Building Rest CRUD API example
– Spring Boot + GraphQL + MySQL example
In this Dart/Flutter tutorial, I will show you how to convert XML to JSON using xml2json package. You also know way to read XML file or get content from Url and parse XML to JSON object.
– Dart/Flutter Constructors tutorial with examples
– Dart/Flutter String Methods & Operators tutorial with examples
– Dart/Flutter Future Tutorial with Examples
– Dart/Flutter List Tutorial with Examples
– Dart/Flutter Map Tutorial with Examples