In this tutorial, I will show you how to encode Image file to Base64 & decode Base64 String to Image in Dart/Flutter using
In this Dart/Flutter JSON encode tutorial, I will show you ways to convert Object, Nested Object, List, List of JSON objects into JSON string. Finally, you can convert a complex Nested Object (that contains some fields and a List of objects field) into JSON string.
– Dart/Flutter – Convert/Parse JSON string, array into Object, List
– Dart/Flutter Constructors tutorial with examples
– Dart/Flutter String Methods & Operators tutorial with examples
– Dart/Flutter Future Tutorial with Examples
– Dart/Flutter List Tutorial with Examples
– Dart/Flutter Map Tutorial with Examples
In this tutorial, I will show you how to make Base64 encoding and decoding functionality in Kotlin/Android. We’re gonna convert several kinds of String to Base64, then decode Base64 to original String.