The Excel file is a spreadsheet file format created by Microsoft for use with Microsoft Excel. You can use the file to create, view, edit, analyse data, charts, budgets and more. In this tutorial, I will show you how to upload/import Excel file data into MySQL Database using Spring Boot & Apache POI, then export Rest API to return Excel file from database table.
– Spring Boot Multipart File upload example
– How to upload multiple files in Java Spring Boot
– Upload/Import CSV file to MySQL Database in Spring Boot
– Spring Boot: Download Excel file from MySQL database table
– Documentation: Spring Boot Swagger 3 example
– Deploy Spring Boot App on AWS – Elastic Beanstalk
– Docker Compose: Spring Boot and MySQL example